Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weddings, Noah, and Other Great Things















Friday Amanda and I went to visit the newest member of our group, Noah Mark Emerson. Jaime delivered him around 9:00 Friday morning. He is such a beautiful baby and I'm so happy for Jaime and Brandon. I know they are going to make wonderful parents.













  • This weekend Zac, his mother, and I went to the Burritt Museum to look over some things again for the wedding. Here are some pictures I took.

This is the gazebo where we are getting married. They were actually setting up for another wedding while we were there, so we got to get some ideas of things we want to do for our wedding.















This is the Trillium Room where we are going to have the reception. It's so pretty I can't wait to see how it looks for our Reception.


Zac's 28th birthday was Saturday. This is the cake I made for him. LOL. It was my first attempt at making a real birthday cake.
That's all for now. :)

5 comments:

Purple Treasures said...

I love the pics. Your wedding is going to be beautiful. I can't wait

azhulsey said...

Yay for Noah, weddings, and birthdays!!! I can't wait to see the gazebo in person. Looks fabulous!

Jaime said...

What a cute baby! lol. I love the pictures of the wedding things!!! I cannot wait!!! The cake looks yummy!

MY WORDS said...

the wedding is going to be beautiful. Tell Zac happy birthday. I think you did very well on the cake!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding will be beautiful! I love the location!