Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oink, Oink!!!!

  • The Swine Flu is making everyone crazy!!! (Even me a little bit!) I was shocked last night when I looked at the news webpages and all of the schools in Madison County were closing for the rest of the week all because two kids are sick! I have to admit I was also a little jealous. Okay, who am I kidding? I was a lot jealous. Don't get me wrong...I don't want anyone to get sick or hurt, but I would really like a short vacation from work. It would be especially nice right now since Jaime, Amanda, and I have two papers due in the next few days. Amanda and I were planning a visit to Jaime's to see her and Noah, but we decided to postpone it. We are probably overreacting, but with us being around kids all day we didn't want to take a chance on getting Jaime or Noah sick. I'm really disappointed that we won't get to see them today, but hopefully next week we can swing by there.
  • I finished the third novel in the Flowers in the Attic series and it did not disappoint. I started the fourth one last night and I think it is going to be just as good. What am I going to do when I finish all of them? I feel like I have known Cathy and Chris all my life now. LOL!
  • Zac and I bought a Wii a week or so ago and I am absolutely loving it! The Wii fit is so much fun even though it tells me I'm a lard ass every day! Haha! Oh well, I guess I need someone to tell me that so I'll get off the couch and exercise. After all the wedding is not too far away!
  • Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!! And stay away from swine!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The wii fit will judge you every time you step on it. If it had a mouth I would've punched it. I guess I don't handle criticism very well! :-)

Jaime said...

too funny. i can't believe how this pigginess has gotten out of control! i so hope to get to see you girls next week. we also plan on coming to book club so that will be twice!!

Melanie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're planning on coming.

azhulsey said...

I left you a comment on facebook saying oink oink before I even saw this! Great minds think alike!!

Purple Treasures said...

I am so very tired of hearing about the swine !!!! Hopefully none of your kiddies will pass it on to you. See you next week, I can't wait !!