Friday, May 8, 2009

Fantastic Fridays!!!!

  • I have to say that Fridays make me incredibly happy. Just knowing that I do not have to get up early the next morning and come to work is so great. I love being able to stay up late on Friday nights and sleep in late on Saturdays.
  • Tonight is book club. I'm very excited to talk about Flowers in the Attic. But, I'm afraid Amanda and I may not be able to make it. We have a student who we have been in contact with who has been quaranteened because they are afraid he has the swine flu. And there is no way we would take a chance on passing that on to any of our book clubbers and junior book clubbers. Hopefully, we will hear the results of the tests today and will know if we can go or not.
  • The Flowers in the Attic series is great! I am on the very last book now. It actually takes place before Flowers in the Attic and deals with the life of the evil grandmother.
  • I am diligently working on wedding plans. I am looking for bakeries and photographers, working on the guest list, and some other details. I have run into one snaggle...the person I thought was going to video the wedding backed out on me and I don't know anyone. So, if you know of anyone who might be willing to do some videoing for me...let me know ;)
  • Hope you all have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What what what? I am so hoping it is not the swine flu because i want yall to come!!!